How The Scrap Post Works
Join Our Mailing List!
- Aluminum Prices Stable
- Buy Sell Scrap Online
- Ferrous Scrap Metal
- Ferrous v. Non-Ferrous
- Having Trouble Buying Copper
- How Is Scrap Metal Bought And Sold By Scrap Yards?
- Identify Scrap Metal
- Scrap Metal Buyers
- Scrap Prices Online
- Selling Scrap Metal Online
- Tech in The Scrap Industry
- Top Places To Buy Scrap Metals
- What Determines Scrap Metal Prices
- What Is A Scrap Yard?
- Where Can I Find Scrap Metal Prices Online?
- Yellow Brass Honey Scrap Price
404 4th Street
Royal Oak, MI 48067
Plugin created by StressFree Sites
Scrap Metal Prices can be found in real time or 10 minute delays on websites like TheScrapPost. You can find individual scrap metal prices as well as COMEX and LME prices on The Scrap Post. They offer a detailed chart overview and historical information, which will help you research to sell or buy in a timely manner.
The prices listed are a nationwide aggregated price of each scrap metal. It is an estimate of what your scrap is worth, not a guarantee. Since it depends on several factors (explained in detail in What Determines Scrap Metal Prices?) the prices won’t be identical to the market-listed price, but it will provide you with a guideline of what to expect. Check on a daily basis for scrap metal prices to get the most money for your scrap metals.